Hello, son. If you're watching this, I am already dead. | Day 3 of Week 3

Early morning walk this morning with the dogs and personal training (96th time at the gym)! Although I was out of breath last week and my heart rate was up, I wasn't sore. So this time, we really focused on volume and taking longer breaks over lifting heavy. Almost at Week 11 of being pregnant and we found out that we're having a girl!! 

I was definitely feeling a little down this morning, so that was pretty amazing news to hear. I got to call Audrey on the phone and tell her while I got the lab results! The weather is also slightly starting to cool off, so planning on walking more and finally getting around to Zumba this week. 

I've been drinking more water and eating more protein this week, so that's been going well, and Frank has been good about keeping me on track for that too. 

Definitely feeling thankful that I'm getting my energy back.

Comments

Popular Posts